Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Brayden Smiles

Happy Wednesday OCS Fans! 

My post today features "Brayden" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I like to have a few cards in my stash to be able to send someone who needs a pick me up. 

I think Brayden fits the bill for one of my horsey friends - even though he is a donkey. I added a "bow tie" to him just for fun <smile>



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut him and used a Tuxedo Black marker to go around the edges. Some 3D foam pop dots help him stand off the front of the card.  I put together some patterned paper from an older Echo Park collection and voila. His bow tie was stamped, coloured and fussy cut - I added some white dots but it is hard to see in the photo. A flower with some Stickles in the middle for a bit of bling, gumdrops and a vine die cut finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Brayden (Q059) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Small Bow (FF008) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sending Smiles (GG276) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Tuxedo Black marker - Memento, Walnut Distress inkInkssentials blending tool and foam, Quickie Glue Pen, Flower - Recollections, Crystal Stickles, Nesting Rounded Rectangle die - Whimsy, Vines Die - Whimsy, 3D Pop dots - Forever In Time, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: 1G1 1G3 1G5 TN1 EB1 EB2 EB6 EB3 EB5 CT2 CT4 OR1

 Join us for the Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: March Challenge


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment