Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jingle Bells....

Another week has gone by and for my post today, I have used three stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps  newest release "Joys of the Seasons".  I also created a couple of embellishments using the Heidi Swapp Minc machine.


I used a piece of holographic reactive foil with a transfer sheet and ran this through the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine and used a snowflake punch to make the snowflake.  I did the same with the green foil for the holly leaves but used a holly leaves punch.  The Heidi Swapp minc machine is great tool to have among your supplies.  So many things can be done with it and this journey has only begun.

Supplies used:
 There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge.  For any supplies that you might need, check out Lora's OCS store.

Until next time, happy crafting

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment