Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where's the coffee?

 Hi there, I'm back again and playing around with YNS Sprinkles Coffee & Tea Stamp  this little bunny is having too much fun! :)
 The card shape was created with Jen Long's Sizzix  Fold Along Card base which I picked up at  One Crazy Stamper. There is still some left in stock which is a slightly different style  but  would totally work for the same type of creation. The Gumdrops used are from Your Next Stamp are the Lavender ones.  I also used Seedless Preserves distress ink and the following Copic Markers. 
V04,V06,V01,V0000,C5,YG61,YG67,YG63,R20,R11,C1,C00,C3,C2,V05,0,R22
I made a little video to explain how I created this design. Hope you like :)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Natalie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, I've already pinned this to my "coffee cards" board! I love the shape, the colours and the cute images - great card!

    ReplyDelete