Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Warmest Holiday Wishes

Hello Fellow Crafters;

As it is hump day, this means that it is Wacky Wednesday.  I tried something new and my cards  didn't work out way I wanted, so I improvised and will be going back to the drawing board.  I used some new Dreamweaver metal stencils and some glitter paste.  The stencils embossed very well with the Big Shot, but the glitter paste didn't work out so well, so I used a different media.  I will check out some more youtube videos, figure out what I should have done and post an update next week. After all, our crafting is always a work in progress.

-

Supplies used:

Supplies:
If would like to try these Dreamweaver Stencils and embossing paste, Lora has them in her OCS store.  Do check out all of the other amazing products that Lora has in stock.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. I love the stencil idea, Sue! Two gorgeous Christmas cards :o)

    ReplyDelete