Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bamboo Cuddles

Hey hey!! Its me Aaemie here on this terrific Tuesday, with a cute and cuddly creation to share. Im using Snuggles and Cuddles from HH, and I had the perfect paper in my stash to pair together. I coloured with my prismacolor pencils, added lots of bling, some stickles and used a pigment ink pen.


Supplies Used
Snuggles and Cuddles(High Hopes), Serenity Collection 6x6 pad(Bo Bunny), Double Dot Jewels-Mocha(Bo Bunny), Distress Stickles-Crushed Olive(Ranger), Thinlits Mixed Media Dies(Sizzix), Geneva Vive(Memory Box), Elegant Ovals(Spellbinders), Wink of Stella-Clear

Prismacolor Pencils
MOSS GREEN, LIMEPEEL, DARK UMBER, BLACK, GINGER ROOT, WARM GREY 10%

3 comments:

  1. A great card Aaemie! The papers are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Aaemie, this is amazing! Such great papers, and the die cuts - everything works so beautifully :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Living this design♥

    ReplyDelete