Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Bestest Birthday Ever

Woo Hoo, Thursday has rolled around again which means it's my turn to showcase a project for One Crazy Stamper, and I have another adorable Petunia image today!!



Say hello to Petunia Has a Party from Stamping Bella!  I have colored the image with my trusty Copic sketch markers, then added sparkle with a Sakura Clear Star pen, and white dots around the image with a Sakura white Glaze pen.  After cutting and matting the image with a Spellbinder die, and inking the edges with either Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet or Wild Honey distress inks, I then mounted it on the card front which features Authentique dp.  The sentiment is included with the image and finished off the card perfectly. 
Card Recipe
Petunia - E01, E11, E21, E97
Chicks - YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27 Beaks - E18
Bow/Hats - B32, B35, B37
Ground - W3, W6, W9

4 comments:

  1. These Petunia images make me smile! Cute layout for her, Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly look to be having a fun party Nat and I love your great design. Hope you had a good Easter.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly look to be having a fun party Nat and I love your great design. Hope you had a good Easter.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shari, great paper and the image omgosh I laugh. Awesome job, nice bow too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete