Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Bad News is .....

Time for me to show you my latest creation, and today I have one of the hilarious Stamping Bella Senior-itas - love these stamps and the sentiments that are included with the image!


This is Senior-ita Dolores that I have colored with Copics, then mounted on paper from my stash.  I used a old tool, the paper crimper, to make the strip of cardstock behind the image, then added buttons and twine.  The sentiment is the finishing touch.
There is still lots of time to enter the challenge this month to win a fabulous prize, so get busy, and create a awesome project to enter the ANYTHING GOES theme.

Card Recipe
Reds - R24, R27, R29, E39
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hat & Dress - E33, E35, E37, E39
Fur Trim/Bike - E00, E11, E21, E23
Hair - C1, C4, C7
Sweater/Shoes/ Dots - E81, E84, E87, E89
Tires - E44, E47, E49
Shadow - B0000
Ground - C2
Glasses - B0000, B00



2 comments:

  1. Crack me up!! Shari, you do the most beautiful shading - this is just lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Your card is sooo funny. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete