Friday, January 16, 2015

New High Hopes "Takin' A Break"

Hello and Happy Friday!!  I hope that you have had a great week and have kept warm in this deep freeze we have been having!!!??

Today I have a card to show you that I mad just because.  If you know me you know that I love Cows, so I could not resist using this new adorable stamp from High Hopes Stamps.  I had so much fun making the card, I hope you like it....
 As you can see I3D popped the cloud as well as a piece of cloud I cut out of the paper to add dimension. I also "Smudged" around the outside of the card, the fence and the cloud with Distressed inks.  I added 3 layers of grass to add depth to the card too =)

Here is a look at the inside of the card, saving lots of room to write to the friend the card is for....
 Supplies Used:
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Distress Inks:  Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs
* Paper (Clouds and Grass): Carta Bella 6x6 Its a Celebration Paper Pad
* 3D Pop Dots
* Squishy Scissors
* Cloud Die
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Woodgrain fence
My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fresh Grass
* Sakura White Gel Pen (for dot in center of eyes)

Here is a close up of the adorable cow to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Black:  W9,W7, W5
* White:  W1, W00
* Horns:  W3, W1, W00
* Eyes:  B39, B37
* Muzzle:  R02, R01, R000, W1, W00

I hope that you enjoyed today's post, I would love to hear your thoughts.


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Big Hugs;

3 comments: