Friday, January 2, 2015

Go Bananas!

Hello and happy Friday! Today I have  fun birthday card to share with you that I made for my friend Mary...
 Supplies Used:
* Image: High Hopes Stamps
* Sentiment:  High Hopes Stamps, Go Bananas
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Green Glitter
* 3D Pop Dots
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black

Here is a close up of the cute monkey to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Monkey:  E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R20
* Tree & Sign:  E49, E39, E37, E35
* Sky:  B000, B0000

I hope that you enjoyed today's card!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. You and I have a monkey thing going on right now... cute card, Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the colors! Monkey, hilarious! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete