Monday, October 20, 2014

Jingle Kitty

Thanks friends for stopping by to see what I am creating for our month long challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  We are show casing the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  The image I colored up using my copic markers is called Jingle Kitty.
Jingle Kitty S284
Sure has been fun coloring each image, please share the love with the design team, and if you get a chance to pop over to Lora's store, she is adding product all the time, awesome deals too.
My card I used some older pattern paper and some 3D foam squares to pop up my image, and the banner die at the too.  I also colored my Jingle Kitty using Copic Markers.  Adding a Christmas sentiment in the bottom corner. 

Supplies: Stamp-HH Jingle Kitty, Copic Markers-C1, C3, C5, C7, G07, G17, G14, YG03, E04, Y28, YR34, R59, R29, R27, YR23, W3.  Copic Xpress-it Cardstock, 3D Foam Squares, Banner die.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun image! And that green just pops off the page! Cute card, Leanne :o)

    ReplyDelete