Friday, July 18, 2014

On Your Special Day

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a card to show to you that I made for my Supervisor's Wedding that is next weekend.  I also made the Wedding invitations and many more items for their special day, so when I was creating this card I used the same colours that I used to prepare all their invites etc. so I sure hope that they cherish this card....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....

Here is a close up of the beautiful flower. This is a D-Lite die from Spellbinder called Gerber Daisy - Oh my Goodness I LOVE this die so much and it is so fun to play with!!!
 Supplies Used for this card;
* Spellbinder D-Lite Gerber Daisy
* Embossing Folder for the back ground.  One Crazy Stamper has sooo many fun and playful Embossing folders - check them out here!
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics - check out all the fun shapes and dies at One Crazy Stamper here!
* Outside Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things
* Forever in Time Pearl Gems, Dainty - I am so in love with these Gems as you probably have noticed on my past posts. They are always just the right size and add so much "sparkle" to any project!
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Dots

I sure hope you enjoyed today post, I would love to hear your thoughts!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

4 comments:

  1. A great card Shari. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, Shari - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shari, another sweet card, they will love it. I wondered what those dies would be like...hummm another purchase in my future. Awesome job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That daisy is soo pretty, very nicely done Shari.

    ReplyDelete