Monday, April 15, 2013

Just a little bit of sunshine!

001

I recently ordered Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper pack and it is AMAZING!  Both of the squares of paper on my card are from that paper pack. I love that the paper looks paper pieced! It adds layer to my card without actually adding any physical dimension.  And it also has some ready made sentiment strips. I love the patterns of the regular paper in this set also.  Go take a look if you haven’t seen this paper yet!

My stamp is Suspenders Saturated Canary and colored with my copics. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Supplies: Simple Stories paper, Saturated Canary, Copic Markers, misc buttons, TH tiny attacher

1siggydashwood

2 comments:

  1. I just love the look of kraft paper! I've had a chance to work with it yet.

    ReplyDelete