Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another little Geek!

Welcome back to my Tuesday post here at One Crazy Stamper, and this week I am once again featuring a geek, but unlike the boy computer geek that I featured a couple of weeks ago, this time I have a geekie girl!

This sweet little study girl is "Geekin It" by Saturated Canary stamps, that I have colored only with the E family of Copics ( okay the glasses are colored with B0000, but that's the only non E color ). The glasses and the apple are coated with Judikins Diamond Glaze. All of the layers of mats of cardstock and designer paper are machine stitched, then inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink, and the ribbon and chalk board are from my stash.
There is still lots of time to enter to win a fabulous set of stamps from One Crazy Stamper, just by entering your Anything Goes project in this month's challenge.  Just click on the icon at the top of this blog to get all of the details.

1 comment:

  1. A great card Shari. Love how by using only one Copic colour family how all the colours co-ordiante and much well.

    ReplyDelete