Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Silver Fairy - Pretty in Pink

Silver Fairy in pink

Hi all, for another WET Wonderful Wednesday.  I think the skies have opened up and dumped our allotted maximum rainfall for the last 4 months all in one day.  Better wet than white though~!!P1010762  I apologize for this not posting on the OCS DT website - we were so busy today winterizing our 5th wheel at the lake, traveling home and unloading all our stuff - that I didn't notice it hadn't posted!!  A cyberspace gremlin, no doubt!!

I’ve chosen a Whimsy Stamp called “Silver Fairy” but decided to pretty her up with pink.  To start with, the image was stamped onto Xpress It Blend cardstock, colored, fussy cut out and mounted onto a transparency.  I cut a frame from the cardbase using Cherry Cobbler and mounted the transparency onto the inside of the frame.  The inside of the base was matted in Yellow and a Pink DSP.  Flowers and leaves were added to the outside frame and to her hair to add some dimension.  The “For You” was adhered to the inside mat.  P1010769

We left home Friday, very rushed,  only packing a few things to complete this card.  You will have to excuse the poor photography, as I only have my camera and the lighting is not the best.

Til Next Time.

Madge

2 comments: