Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lulu's Sparkly Snowman

Hi all,

I love Christmas time and the fall holidays but sometimes I really don't want to use traditional holiday colors!!!  I am really on a teal and pink color kick right now!  he holidays are also a perfect time to overdo it on the bling!!!  I used glitter and fun flock on the image.  Also, a fun tip for snow!  Use a light blue copic and just run a thin line around the image to create shadow and presto you have a good image with snow!  I used a super cute image from the Stamping Bella line!  Lulu's Snowman!  I also used my wonky square nesties from the store!  I paper pieced around the image to create some added texture/design.  Even the paper is glittery!  It is My Minds Eye paper!

Since the snowman has a carrot for a nose I would even say this qualifies for our monthly challenge food and drink :)  Make sure you enter because we have a fabulous prize package this month!

Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. So cute, Lisa! I love the bright colors and all the wonderful glitter! Believe it or not, I actually had a pink coat just like that quite a few years ago! Thanks for reminding me!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete