Saturday, September 24, 2011

OCS and Mainlystamping Blog Candy!

Hi All!  Well the store is open and Lora is celebrating by offering TONS of blog candy!  I got in the spirit too!  First I have a card to share:

I love this super cute image from Your Next Stamp!  It is called: Ellie Loves Sunflowers.  I Love how cork looks so I have been trying to use it lately and it is SO easy to use!  I was worried how it would punch and cut and it is easy-peasy!

Ok so for the blog candy!

There is this beautiful Stamp by Whimsy Stamps: 1 Winner


I will also be offering some fun stuff from my overwhelming collection: 1 Winner

Rules for the blog candy!

You have to be a follower of One Crazy Stamper Challenge Blog AND Mainly Stamping Blog.

You will have 5 chances to win! You MUST leave a comment for each chance.  No more than 5 comments per person.  Winner will be Chosen on October 1st and posted that day on http://Mainlystamping.blogspot.com

1st Chance: Leave a comment on Mainly Stamping Blog Candy Post
2nd Chance: Have an entry in the September OCS Challenge on this post (YOUR CARD CAN BE FROM 9/1-9/30 AND DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A NEW CARD FROM THIS WEEK). Leave a comment with a link to your card.
3rd Chance: Follow OCS on Facebook.  Leave a comment letting me know you are a facebook follower
4th Chance: Post a link to this blog candy on your blog and leave me a comment with a link to your blog.  This can be in the sidebar or a post sharing this blog candy.
5th Chance: A Bonus comment just letting me know you are a follower on both blogs!

I will chose 2 winners!  One winner will win the adorable stamp and the other winner will win the embellishment lot!