Friday, June 17, 2011

YNS---Geek Chic

Hi all!  Have you seen the latest release from Your Next Stamp????  Super adorable images and I love this little guy!  It is called Geek but Unique!   Great card for the boys in our lives!!!  Has 3 great sentiments that you can switch around.


I paired it with a button and some twine.  The sentiment and image are adorable so I really wanted them to stand out!  Hope you enjoy and you still have time to enter this months challenge for a wonderful prize pack.  Just use bright colors!

Thanks,

3 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud!! He's just too cute! I love the papers you used too!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sooooooo reminds me of our son when he was in high school...... It is just too dang cute.
    Love the card!! (Our son has changed....a lot!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super geeks rule!!! Very funny card.

    ReplyDelete