Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CC Designs - Spring Kiki

Have you had a chance to make something for our awesome challenge this month??  And to think.. Jacilynn hardly knew me when she made our list of challenges almost 6 months ago.. lol!!  I love, Love, LOVE flowers!!! I also love CC Designs Sugarplums so what could be more perfect??
I stamped her with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored her with Copics. Here's a list of the colors I used:

I used papers from Bo' Bunny. Check out all the gorgeous papers Lora carries!! 
The sentiment is from the Amy R Sassy Sentiments set. The only other accents (other than all my stash) are the rhinestones and distressing with Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this fun filled challenge!!
Hugs~

3 comments:

  1. Dana, a very gorgeous card. Love the flower.

    Hugs,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cute card. I love how you put the Copic colors next to the #, what a great idea!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing as always. love this sweet card

    ReplyDelete