Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stampavie Fairy Kiki

Dana here, and I've got one last chance this month to inspire you to pop over and join our challenge and also to head over to the store and see all of the amazing new items Lora has been adding!! (Wow!! three links in one sentence.. I think that is a new personal record.. lol~)
Ok, so some of you that have been faithfully following our blog may realize by now that I am not a stickler for following guidelines (snicker!!). I am by no means a rebellious person, I just think of them more as "suggestions". I was putting this card together and once again, almost (it was very, very close!) forgot to follow the sketch! But luckily, I caught myself in time and cut my paper (oohhh.. it is so pretty!!!) into the three sections!
Can I tell you how thrilled I am that Stampavie is carrying some of Mo Manning's amazing images in rubber??!! This is one of my all time favorites Fairy Kiki!!

I told you that paper is gorgeous!! That is from Kaisercraft . Yummy!! Lora has some great deals on Patterned Paper right now in the clearance section!! Some are as low as .49 cents for 12x12 paper!! I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I happened to use Broken China and Faded Jeans. She was colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS after stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

She was cut out using Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Circles Nestabilities.
You can see a few close ups on my blog.

Good luck on winning that $25 Gift Certificate but you can't win if you don't play ; ) You also have to use product from the store to be eligible for the prize.

Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment