Monday, January 17, 2011

With Love

Today I'm sharing a card that I hadn't planned on sharing today...but we lost my grandma today, and I just needed tonight to remember and be thankful for all of the special times we shared. I'm not sorry for the hugs we shared, or the memories we made...hug someone you love today and tell them you love them while you can!!

This card is one I made using a new stamp set that I just received from http://www.onecrazystamper.com/. This set is called Fancy Accents SDS stamp set, and it is made to go with the Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Dies. The red swirled rectangle/oval frame is from this set which contains 9 compatible shapes and 6 comptatible sentiments. I'm going to LOVE this set!

I used a Stampavie image and colored it with Copic Markers. The designer paper is from Bo Bunny's Crazy Love collection. I distressed my image and designer paper with Tim Holtz distress ink, in Walnut Stain.

The glitter circle was punched out of red cardstock, run through a Xyron sticker machine and then glittered with Art Institute glitter.


5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your grandma. I know how special grandmothers can be. Glad to hear you had good memories and good times. Your card is gorgeous and a wonderful tribute to that love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your grandma. Your good memories and good times will always be with you. Your card is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle:
    We are all so sorry for your loss. We hope you find comfort in all the wonderful memories you will have for a lifetime! Your card today is simply and utterly beautiful!!! Your choice of colours and layout are terrific!! Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and memories!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Michelle, so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear your news.
    This is such an amazing card. I love all the details.
    Big hugs,

    ReplyDelete